Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Snakes Like Hats



Okay, so I was taking a stroll through the park last week,
and I couldn't help but notice that this snake was following me.
I'm not afraid of snakes, I actually like them a lot,
but this was a tad annoying.
I took a few abrupt turns, and sped up a bit,
but when I turned around to look, there were three snakes
on my tail.Then it was four, then five, and before too long,
a baker's dozen serpents are trailing me like
elongated scaly bloodhounds.Not wanting to look panicked
I decided not to run, but started speed walking.
Then all of a sudden, my favorite pork pie hat went flying off my head.
Before I knew what was happening, the snakes snatched it up,
and disappeared into the underbrush.
Snakes like hats. Who knew?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so funny.